In recent years, sunglasses have transcended their status as merely functional items protecting our eyes from harmful UV rays to become prominent fashion statements. One brand that has made a significant splash in the market is Blenders Eyewear. The main query often encountered when exploring this brand is, “Are Blenders sunglasses polarized?” In this article, we will delve into the details of Blenders’ offerings and the concept of polarization in eyewear to help answer this question: are Blenders sunglasses polarized?
Understanding Polarization in Sunglasses
Before we address whether Blenders sunglasses are polarized, it is crucial to understand what polarized sunglasses are and why they are essential.
What is Polarization?
Polarization is a feature in sunglasses designed to combat glare from horizontal surfaces such as water, snow, and flat roads. Glare can not only cause discomfort but also impair visibility, making polarized lenses an essential feature for those engaged in outdoor activities or driving.
Benefits of Polarized Sunglasses
Polarized lenses offer the following benefits:
- Reduced Glare: They filter the horizontally oriented light, thereby reducing or eliminating glare.
- Enhanced Contrast: By cutting out glare, they help in enhancing the contrast of the viewed image, making it sharper and clearer.
- Reduced Eye Strain: As the eyes don’t have to squint or work hard to filter out the glare, the strain on the eyes is significantly reduced.
Blenders Eyewear, established in 2012, is a San Diego-based company known for producing affordable, stylish, and high-quality eyewear. But are these sunglasses polarized?
Are All Blenders Sunglasses Polarized?
The answer is, not all, but a significant portion of Blenders sunglasses are indeed polarized. The brand offers an extensive range of sunglasses, some of which come with polarized lenses while others do not. The company is committed to providing options for every customer’s needs, whether they require polarized lenses for outdoor activities or prefer non-polarized lenses for general use.
To identify whether a Blenders model is polarized or not, one can simply check the product description on their website. Polarized models are explicitly mentioned as such.
Quality of Blenders Polarized Sunglasses
Blenders doesn’t compromise on quality, despite their affordability. Their polarized lenses are designed to effectively combat glare and provide visual clarity. Plus, they offer UV400 protection, which means they block 99% to 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays. This level of protection, combined with the advantages of polarization, makes Blenders sunglasses an excellent choice for those looking for both functionality and style.
Noteworthy Blenders Polarized Sunglasses
Here are a few notable models of polarized sunglasses from Blenders Eyewear:
- Natty McNasty Series: These sunglasses offer a perfect blend of style and functionality with their matte rubberized frames and polarized green lenses.
- Deep Space X2 Series: With mirrored polarized lenses and black aesthetic frames, these sunglasses offer a sleek and stylish look while reducing glare.
- Black Tundra Series: The polarized smoke lenses and classic black frames make these sunglasses a perfect fit for any outdoor activity.
Conclusion: Should You Opt for Blenders Polarized Sunglasses?
The need for polarized sunglasses can depend on your lifestyle. If you engage in activities that expose you to glare from reflective surfaces, Blenders polarized sunglasses would be a worthy investment. They not only offer the benefits of polarization but also provide excellent UV protection, making them a solid choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
However, even if you’re someone who values fashion over functionality, Blenders offers stylish designs that don’t compromise on comfort or quality. So, whether you’re an adventurer seeking to cut through the glare or a fashion-forward individual looking to make a statement, Blenders Eyewear has options that cater to your unique needs.